Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Last Week of Summer School

This marks the end of our summer courses. Its hard to believe that we have all accumulated 12 hours in such a short time. There was a lot of work to do but seeing chapters 1, 2, 3, and 6 of my report together in one document really shows how much work we have put in and what all we have learned.

I really appreciate the support from the district and the EEF to get us to this place. I am excited that my summer was spent re-evaluating my philosophy, determining what my foundation is for what I do, and creating an action research project for the year that will benefit my campus and district.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the Fall classes and continuing the path of this master's program. And I hope the rest of the PTEP group feels the same way! Thanks again everyone!!

No comments: