Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reflection Time

I just wanted to leave a space where any of the PTEP people could post their own "ponderances" about this new week. If you have any comments or ideas to share with everyone, put them here. Is there anything that has really challenged you this week? Have you found something in any lesson that really struck you in some way?

Also, very soon my carpool group will be starting a podcast of our daily talks to and from school. We have such interesting conversations that I think would be a great thing to share as we decompress after each class or homework assignment. I will post a link here once we get the ball rolling.

Post away!

2 comments:

Norman Morgan aka Coachnorm said...

I appreciate the staff from Texas State being so helpful and flexible. We could not have chosen better.

The summer is flying by and we are working away. This semester has allowed us to have more personal time as a group during lunch. It has been fun interacting with each other. The sense of community continues to grow. Most of our questions have change is some aspect which according to our fearless leaders is expected. I wonder how we will all feel once school starts in August and we continue on on Pioneer Trip of the PTEP. That is all for now since I have to get back to my reading.

mrjadkins said...

Its hard to take time to write in the blog and keep everyone up to date when we do so much writing in class and in our personal journals.

All is going well though. We are working hard in the 2nd week of semester 2. I think several of us are redefining our research questions and making them more scalable.

I know there are a few in the PTEP group who are shy about posting here. Perhaps non-perfect 10 viewers could post some questions for us to answer.

This blog is to be a 2-way communication for us all but it appears to just be Norman and I talking to ourselves (which we do enough of each day).

So please, post some questions or comments here for us.